A Phase I Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of REC-994 as an Oral Treatment for Cerebral Cavernous Malformation (CCM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tempol (Primary)
- Indications Central nervous system cavernous haemangioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Recursion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 19 Jul 2018 New trial record
- 10 Jul 2018 According to a Recursion Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared an investigational new drug (IND) application for a Phase I clinical trial of REC-994 in the treatment of cerebral cavernous malformation (CCM). Company plans to initiate this trial later in 2018.