QUILT-3.080: Phase 1B/2 Trial Of The NANT Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine As Treatment For Subjects With Pancreatic Cancer Who Have Progressed on or After Standard-Of-Care Therapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Brachyury peptide vaccine (Primary) ; CD16 and interleukin 2 expressing natural killer cells-NantKwest (Primary) ; ETBX 011 (Primary) ; ETBX 021 (Primary) ; ETBX-051 (Primary) ; ETBX-061 (Primary) ; GI 4000 (Primary) ; GI 6207 (Primary) ; Aldoxorubicin; Avelumab; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NantKwest
- 14 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 14 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (n=12) published in conjunction with 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019).