A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter Study Comparing Ponatinib Versus Imatinib, Administered in Combination With Reduced-Intensity Chemotherapy, in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (Ph+ ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Imatinib; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PhALLCON
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 27 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jan 2026 to 30 Sep 2025.
- 27 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jul 2020 to 15 May 2021.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Currently five site are active for this trial: 4 in USA and 1 in Spain.