A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter Study Comparing Ponatinib Versus Imatinib, Administered in Combination With Reduced-Intensity Chemotherapy, in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (Ph+ ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Imatinib; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jul 2026 to 15 Jan 2026.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 13 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.