A Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of APR-246 in Combination With Azacitidine for the Treatment of Mutation TP53 (TP53) Mutant Myeloid Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 51.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=12; as of 30 July 2018) assessing tolerability of APR-246+AZA combination in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 13 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.