A Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of APR-246 in Combination With Azacitidine for the Treatment of Mutation TP53 (TP53) Mutant Myeloid Neoplasms
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an Aprea media release, interim results from this trial will be presented at 61st American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting (ASH) on 9th Dec 2019.
- 27 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a Aprea Therapeutics media release.
- 05 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 51.