A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Arm Study of Atezolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMvigor210
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 Aug 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 2018-05-23), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Jul 2018 New trial record
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of long-term efficacy from the phase 2 study IMvigor210 (both patient populations: Cohort 1: NCT02951767, n=119 and Cohort 2: NCT02108652, n=310; as of 12 Jul 2017), presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.