A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Arm Study of Atezolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Renal cancer; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMvigor210
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 May 2019 to 28 Mar 2020.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results of post-hoc analysis of this and other two trials (NCT01375842 & NCT02108652) assessing efficacy of atezolizumab in advanced/metastatic urothelial carcinoma patients, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 Apr 2019 Results assessing the association between tumor size kinetics and survival in urothelial carcinoma patients treated with atezolizumab using a joint model developed on data from IMvigor210 and IMvigor211 studies, published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics