A Phase 2 Open-Label Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Loncastuximab Tesirine in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Loncastuximab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 07 Aug 2018 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, results from the trial are expected in the third quarter of 2019 and the data from this study will support submission of a BLA to the FDA.
- 07 Aug 2018 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 23 Jul 2018 New trial record