A Phase 1/2, Open Label, Multicenter Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of MB-102 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MB 102 Mustang Bio (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Decitabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mustang Bio
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a Mustang Bio media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the Investigational New Drug (IND) application to initiate this trial.
- 24 Jul 2019 According to a Mustang Bio media release, the company expect to initiate this trial in the coming months.
- 18 Mar 2019 According to a Mustang Bio media release, the company expects to initiate a multicenter Phase 1/2 trial of MB-102 in acute myeloid leukemia BPDCN and high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome in the second half of 2019.