A Phase II, Open-label, Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Twice Daily Midostaurin ( PKC412) Combined With Standard Chemotherapy and as a Single Agent Post-consolidation Therapy in Children With Untreated FLT3-mutated AML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Daunorubicin liposomal; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design results released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 18 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Apr 2025 to 12 May 2027.
- 18 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Apr 2020 to 12 May 2022.