Phase II Study of the Combination of Daratumumab, Ixazomib, Pomalidomide, and Dexamethasone as Salvage Therapy in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma A University of California Hematologic Malignancies Consortium Protocol (UCHMC1809)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Ixazomib (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UCHMC1809
- 19 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 19 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 19 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.