Phase 1/2 Trial of Intratumoral Administration of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus Genetically Engineered to Express NIS and Human Interferon Beta (VSV-IFNβ-NIS) Monotherapy and in Combination With Avelumab in Patients With Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; VSV-IFNbeta-NIS (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Vyriad
- 07 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 07 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 24 Jul 2018 Single group assignment has been changed to parallel. Treatment arms has been changed from 1 to 2, number of planned patient number has been increased.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History