A Phase 1b/2, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Antitumor Activity of GX-I7 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Refractory or Relapsed (R/R) TNBC
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Efineptakin alfa (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-899
- Sponsors Genexine
- 26 Apr 2019 According to a Genexine media release, the company has received authorization to proceed from The Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) to initiate this Phase 1b/2 study. The clinical trial is currently under recruitment in about ten clinical sites in Korea including Samsung Medical Center.
- 26 Apr 2019 According to a Genexine media release, first patient has been dosed in the trial.
- 26 Apr 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Genexine media release.