A Single-dose, Open-label, Randomized, 3-period, 6-sequence, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Relative Bioavailability of JNJ-64565111 After Single Subcutaneous Administration at Different Injection Sites in Otherwise Healthy Overweight/Obese Adult Subjects and A Multiple Dose, Open-label, Titration Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of JNJ 64565111 in Otherwise Healthy Obese Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs HM 12525A (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 22 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Dec 2018 to 22 Feb 2019.
- 20 Dec 2018 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, Safety, Tolerability of JNJ-6456511 also studied hence Treatment arms and patient number has been increased and also trial focus, official title, purpose also amended.
- 20 Dec 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 52.