A Single Center, Prospective Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of the Salvage Cytotoxic Regimen with Bendamustine and Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients with Refractory or Relapsed Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jul 2018 New trial record
- 17 Jun 2018 According to results presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association, patients with relapsed or refractory classical hodgkin lymphoma from September 2013 to November 2017 were enrolled in this study.
- 17 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association.