A Phase 1b/2, Open-label Clinical Study to Determine Preliminary Safety and Efficacy of Alvocidib When Administered in Sequence After Decitabine in Patients With MDS
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Zella 102
- Sponsors Tolero Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Oct 2018 According to a Tolero Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient has been enrolled and dosed in this trial.
- 16 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Tolero Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Jul 2018 New trial record