A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of KY1044 as Single Agent and in Combination With Anti-PD-L1 (Atezolizumab) in Adult Patients With Selected Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; KY-1044 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kymab
- 01 Feb 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 25 Jul 2018 New trial record
- 28 Jun 2018 According to a Kymab media release, the company is planning to begin the trial in 2H 2019. The company will be responsible for conducting the trials and both companies (Roche) will share data.