A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized Open-Label Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Tislelizumab (BGB A317, Anti-PD1 Antibody) Combined With Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin or Nab Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin Versus Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin Alone as First-Line Treatment for Untreated Advanced Squamous Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Tislelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 12 Nov 2019 According to a BeiGene media release, top-line results are expected in 2020.
- 25 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 27 May 2021 to 30 Dec 2020.