A Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of TRX518 in Combination With Cyclophosphamide Plus Avelumab in Advanced Solid Tumors
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; TRX 518 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Leap Therapeutics
- 14 Nov 2019 According to a Leap Therapeutics media release, the company has completed enrollment in dose escalation phase of the trial and instead of additional enrollment through the expansion cohorts, the company has decided to reprioritize resources on the further development of the DKN-01 program. There were no safety or efficacy concerns leading to this decision, and patients who are benefitting from the combination therapy will continue to be treated in the study.
- 13 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2019 According to a Leap Therapeutics media release, first patient has been enrolled. Dose escalation in the study is ongoing.