A Two-Stage, Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Ranging, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of UB-621 on HSV Shedding in Adults With Recurrent Genital HSV-2 Infection
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs UB 621 (Primary)
- Indications Herpes genitalis; Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors United BioPharma
- 05 Nov 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 80.
- 10 Jun 2019 According to a United BioPharma media release, the U.S. FDA has approved the IND to conduct Phase II trial. Dr. Anna Wald (Head of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Division and professor of Medicine, Laboratory Medicine & Epidemiology at University of Washington, Seattle) is the Principal Investigator for this trial.
- 15 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 31 Dec 2021.