Phase IIa/IIb Clinical Trial of NC-6004 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Who Have Failed Platinum or a Platinum-containing Regimen
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NanoCarrier
- 09 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2018 According to a NanoCarrier media release, the company has submitted the study protoco as Investigational New Drug Application to the to the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration). NanoCarrier is preparing the study protocol submission in European countries as well as Asian countries sequentially followed by US FDA submission. In worldwide, approximately 30 study sites will participate into the study.
- 30 Jul 2018 New trial record