A Partially-blinded, Active-controlled, Multicenter, Randomized Study Evaluating Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic (PK) and Pharmacodynamic (PD) of an Anti-CD40 Monoclonal Antibody, CFZ533, in de Novo and Maintenance Kidney Transplant Recipients (CIRRUS I)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Iscalimab (Primary) ; Iscalimab (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisolone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIRRUS I
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 9 Sep 2022 to 13 May 2025.
- 11 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Sep 2022 to 12 May 2021.
- 06 Jun 2019 According to an Novartis Media release, findings about whether calcineurin-free treatment with iscalimab preserves the quality of transplanted kidney grafts are to be confirmed based on this trial.