A Two-part, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Efficacy and Safety Study of SENS-401 in Subjects With Severe or Profound Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Arazasetron (Primary)
- Indications Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AUDIBLE-S
- Sponsors Sensorion
- 12 Jul 2019 According to a Sensorion media release, top line data from this trial is expected in mid-2020.
- 12 Jun 2019 According to a Sensorion media release, the phase 2 part is underway and interim read out results should be available by the end of the year (2019).
- 12 Jun 2019 According to a Sensorion media release, the funds from Invus Public Equities LP and Sofinnova Crossover will be used to fund the clinical phase 2 programs for SENS-401.