A Two-part, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Efficacy and Safety Study of SENS-401 in Subjects With Severe or Profound Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Arazasetron (Primary)
- Indications Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AUDIBLE-S
- Sponsors Sensorion
- 21 Dec 2018 According to a Sensorion media release, this company has received authorization to conduct this trial in Europe and Canada
- 26 Sep 2018 According to a Sensorion media release, this trial was initiated in the second half of 2018.
- 26 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Sensorion media release.