A Phase 2, Multicohort, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of bb2121 in Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma and in Subjects With Clinical High-Risk Multiple Myeloma (KarMMa-2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Idecabtagene vicleucel (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KarMMa-2
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 30 Mar 2019 This trial has been suspended in Spain.
- 07 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 122 to 181.
- 07 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date (Estimated date of first participant enrollement) changed from 12 Oct 2018 to 13 Nov 2018.