A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Active Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of RO6867461 in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema (RHINE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Faricimab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RHINE
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jun 2022 to 1 Jul 2022.
- 27 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.