Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antitumor Activity of Vactosertib in Combination With Durvalumab in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Vactosertib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedPacto
- 04 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2018 New trial record
- 24 Jul 2018 According to a MedPacto media release, the company expects to initiate the study in the second half of 2018. The trial will be conducted in Yonsei Severance Hospital and National Cancer Center and is expected to be completed within two years.