A Phase 1b/2a Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, PK, and Antitumor Activity of Vactosertib in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal or Gastric Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Vactosertib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedPacto
- 28 Oct 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2018 New trial record
- 24 Jul 2018 According to a MedPacto media release, the company will conduct the study in several sites in South Korea, including Asan Medical Center, National Cancer Center and Samsung Medical Center. The trial is expected to be initiated the second half of 2018 and completed within two years.