A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, PK and PD Activity of SNDX-6352 in Subjects With Active cGVHD Who Have Received at Least 2 Lines of Prior Therapy, Including Ibrutinib
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs UCB 6352 (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, topline results and a recommended Phase 2 dose and schedule from the Phase 1 trial of SNDX-6352 in patients with chronic graft versus host disease (cGVHD) are expected in the third quarter of 2019.
- 05 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment in this trial is anticipated to begin by the end of the year, with initial data expected in the second half of 2019.