A Phase I Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab for the Treatment of Patients With High Risk or Refractory/Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia Following Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 22 Oct 2018.
- 16 Oct 2018 Status has been changed to not yet recruiting.