Randomized, Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Group-comparison Study to Investigate Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacodynamics of BAY2253651 After Administration of a Single Nasal Dose in 60 Subjects With Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Open Exploratory Evaluation of Safety and Local Tolerability of Repeated Doses in Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BAY-2253651 (Primary)
- Indications Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SANDMAN
- Sponsors Bayer
- 28 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 17 Aug 2019 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 28 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2019 to 31 Jan 2020.
- 20 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.