Phase 1 Trial of the LSD1 Inhibitor SP-2577 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Ewing Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Seclidemstat (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Salarius Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Oct 2019 According to a Salarius Pharmaceuticals media release, the investment by Aspire plus non-dilutive funding from the Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT) and ongoing financial support from the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation will help for the early data readouts from this study.
- 08 Oct 2019 According to a Salarius Pharmaceuticals media release, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center ( enrollment led by Paul A. Meyers) in New York City and Nationwide Childrens Hospital ( enrollment led by Bhuvana A. Setty ), in Columbus, have been added as clinical trial sites in this trial. Addition of these centers brings the total number of active clinical trial sites to eight.
- 24 Sep 2019 According to a Salarius Pharmaceuticals media release, the Safety Review Committee has approved the advancement of this trial to the fourth level dosing (600 mg Seclidemstat twice-daily) cohort. Enrolment is ongoing in the 600 mg dose cohort.