Phase II Study of Radiation Therapy and Anti-PD-L1 Checkpoint Inhibitor (Durvalumab) With or Without Anti-CTLA-4 Inhibition (Tremelimumab) in Patients With Unresectable, Locally Advanced, or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer That Are Ineligible or Refusing Chemotherapy
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 1 Nov 2022.
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Nov 2021.
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.