An International Multicenter Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Clinical Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous BCD-085 in Patients With Psoriatic Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BCD 085 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATERA
- Sponsors Biocad
- 07 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 22 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 25 Jul 2018 to 10 Sep 2018.