Pilot Open Label Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Chemokine Modulation to Enhance the Effectiveness of Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Rintatolimod (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 37 to 6.
- 09 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 2 Jan 2019.