Pilot Open Label Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Chemokine Modulation to Enhance the Effectiveness of Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Rintatolimod (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Sep 2019 According to a Roswell Park Cancer Institute media release, AIM ImmunoTech Inc. has agreed to provide rintatolimod for this study.
- 17 Jun 2019 According to a Hemispherx Biopharma media release, two patients have been enrolled and both are in early treatment.
- 02 Apr 2019 According to a Hemispherx Biopharma media release, Dr. Pawel Kalinski are the lead investigators of this study.