Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group Phase III Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Dymista Compared to Azep and Flixonase Nasal Sprays in the Treatment of Chinese Patients With Allergic Rhinitis/Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine/fluticasone-propionate (Primary) ; Azelastine; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Respiratory hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DYNAS-CHI
- Sponsors Meda Pharma GmbH & Co KG
- 17 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 17 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jul 2019 to 15 Dec 2019.
- 03 Aug 2018 New trial record