Safety, Immunogenicty and Anti-Reservoir Activity of an Electroporation-Administered HIV DNA Vaccine Encoding GAG, POL and ENV Proteins With IL-12 Plasmid in HIV-Infected Adults on Antriretroviral Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs HIV clades A C B DNA vaccine Inovio (Primary) ; INO 9012 (Primary) ; INO-6145 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- 14 Aug 2018 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is part of multi-year, dollar 6.95 million grant from the NIHs National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to develop a single or combination therapy using Inovios PENNVAX-GP with the goal of attaining long-term HIV remission.
- 14 Aug 2018 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, the first participant has been dosed in this trial.Results from this breakthrough study are expected in late 2019.
- 03 Aug 2018 New trial record