A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre Study of an Anti OX40L Monoclonal Antibody (KY1005) in Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs KY-1005 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kymab
- 02 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 06 Aug 2018 New trial record