A phase 2 study of Sacituzumab Govitecan as a single agent in patients with persistent or recurrent cervical cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sacituzumab govitecan (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Aug 2018 Trial focus and the subjects gender are assumed.
- 06 Aug 2018 New trial record
- 30 Jul 2018 According to an Immunomedics media release, the company collaborated with Yale University to evaluate Sacituzumab Govitecan in Endometrial (298364) and Cervical Cancers. Alessandro D. Santin, MD, Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University School of Medicine, is a principle investigator of the study.