A Multicenter, 2-Part, 6-Week, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-design Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AEVI-001 in Children and Adolescents (Ages 6-17 Years) With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and With or Without Copy Number Variants in Specific Genes Implicated in Glutamatergic Signaling and Neuronal Connectivity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Fasoracetam (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND
- Sponsors Aevi Genomic Medicine
- 07 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jan 2019 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in the ADHD-RS-5 Total Score) has not been met.
- 02 Jan 2019 Top-Line results presented in an Aevi Genomic Medicine media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History