A randomized, double-blind, controlled Phase 2 trial evaluating safety and efficacy of NSI-566 in ischemic stroke patients with half of their body partially paralyzed
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs NSI 566 (Primary)
- Indications Paralysis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neuralstem
- 24 Sep 2019 According to an Neuralstem media release, the company announced the completion of subject enrollment in this study.
- 24 Sep 2019 According to an Neuralstem media release, results from this study are expected in the second half of 2020.
- 24 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Neuralstem media release.