A randomized, double-blind, controlled Phase 2 trial evaluating safety and efficacy of NSI-566 in ischemic stroke patients with half of their body partially paralyzed
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NSI 566 (Primary)
- Indications Paralysis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Nov 2018 According to a Neuralstem media release, this trial commence on August 1, 2018.
- 07 Aug 2018 New trial record
- 01 Aug 2018 According to a Neuralstem media release,Status changed from planning to recruiting.