A Phase 2 Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination with Platinum Doublet Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy for Participants with Unresectable, Locally Advanced Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (KEYNOTE-799)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-799
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jan 2022 to 14 Mar 2022.
- 24 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 17 Sep 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 14 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.