A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase II, cross-over clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of KVD900, an oral plasma kallikrein inhibitor, in the on-demand treatment of angioedema attacks in adult subjects with hereditary angioedema type I or II
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs KVD-900 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors KalVista Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Sep 2019 According to a KalVista Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expectes to complete the trial later this year.
- 20 May 2019 According to a KalVista Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study is expected late in the year 2019.
- 26 Mar 2019 Planned number of patients changed to 60.