A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, First-in-Human, Phase 1/2a Study to Evaluate Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of Monovalent HPV16 and HPV18 Ad26-vectored Vaccine Components and an MVA-vectored HPV16/18 Vaccine Component in Otherwise Healthy Women With Persistent HPV16 or 18 Infection of the Cervix
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 63682918 (Primary) ; JNJ 63682931 (Primary) ; JNJ 65195208 (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention B.V
- 09 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 7 Sep 2018 to 24 Sep 2018.
- 14 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 3 Aug 2018 to 7 Sep 2018.