Treatment Free Remission After Combination Therapy With Ruxolitinib Plus Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CP-CML) Patients Who Relapsed After a Prior Attempt at TKI Discontinuation
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bcr-abl tyrosine kinase inhibitors (Primary) ; Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 May 2019.
- 16 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 1 Jan 2022.
- 16 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Jan 2021.