A Phase 3, 4-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study of TD-9855 in Treating Symptomatic Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension in Subjects With Primary Autonomic Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ampreloxetine (Primary)
- Indications Orthostatic hypotension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 28 Jan 2019 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 04 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.