A randomized, open-label, multicenter trial to assess the efficacy of subcutaneous secukinumab after twelve weeks of treatment, and to assess the long-term safety, tolerability and efficacy in subjects from 6 to less than 18 years of age with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Sep 2023 to 13 Sep 2023.
- 11 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Sep 2019 to 18 Sep 2019.
- 11 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.